Thursday, March 31, 2016

Illustrated Faith | Set A Fire





Hi everyone!  I’m so happy to be here and share this new song journal entry in my new praise book for Illustrated Faith.  This song (Set A Fire Down In My Soul) by Jesus Culture has really been resonating with me lately. I decided to use it as an inspiration for my page. I have been asking God to make me stronger and to gain a closer relationship with Him through trials and tribulations that I have been going though.


The journaling is from the song and it reads ” Set a fire down in my soul that I can’t contain, that I can’t control.  I want more of you God”.  I could have gone on and on, if only I had more room.  To start off my page I  used a mix of paints, stamps and stickers across my page.  The flowers and chipboard art are from the She Blooms collection.


This message is so deep in my soul right now and I hope that you gain some inspiration from it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment