Thursday, February 25, 2016

Crate Paper | Love You

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of http://canoncreativegirl.blogspot.com/.  I do receive financial compensation and material product from Crate Paper to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.


Hi everyone!  I'm stopping in today, to share a new layout with you, using the Little You collection from Crate Paper.  The soft colors in this collection are so pretty, and were just perfect of this darling photo of my niece taken shortly after she turned one.







I wanted to use several patterns in this collection, so I chose six different patterns and used my Silhouette Cameo to cut them into hexagons, and then I layered them against a white cardstock background.  








After I Finished stacking all of my hexagons and adhering them down, I used my sewing machine to add stitching to each of them.  












No comments:

Post a Comment