Thursday, August 13, 2015

Pink Paislee | Receipt Holder

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of http://canoncreativegirl.blogspot.com/.  I do receive financial compensation and material product from Pink Paislee to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.



I recently put together this altered receipt holder using the Pink Paislee Atlas collection and wanted to share it with you!

This was such a fun project to put together!  And such a rare moment, to get great pictures of my son!  He hates to take photos and 90% 0f my projects are usually of my daughter because she is the total opposite of him, she loves to take photos, lol!



I simply printed four small black and white photos of my son Matthew and adhered to them to tags, frames, and bits and pieces from the Atlas collection.  I added some simple machine stitching with white thread, and left the ends long to add a homemade effect.




To complete my project I added some chipboard stickers and extra cardstock pieces, also from the Atlas collection.  




This project is sure to brighten up my office!  Thanks for looking today!






1 comment: