Sunday, February 15, 2015

Scrapbook Circle | XO


Hi there!  I have a layout to share today using the February Today is Beautiful kit from Scrapbook Circle.  In honor of Valentine's day, I thought it would be fun to share a layout featuring a Valentine's tradition - sweet treats.
On Valentine's Day each year, my husband and I pick out sweet treats for each other.  Last year's treats were some amazing cupcakes that we picked up at our local bakery.  We thought they were the perfect way to celebrate this day of love.


The papers from the main kit this month were a perfect match for my photo.  I added in a large "XO" title cut from my Silhouette Cameo and some ephemera pieces from the February Dream Big Add-on.
One of my favorite papers in the kit this month was the "Love Life" paper by Crate paper.  I loved that the paper looked like paint swatches that you would pick up at the hardware store.  I trimmed a few pieces from the paper and tucked them just below my large title. I finished the page by adding in some stickers, paint, and loose threads.



Do you have a favorite Valentine's day tradition that you've scrapped about?  If so, we would love for you share it with us over on the Scrapbook Circle Facebook page.
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!



2 comments: