Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Scrapbook Expo Spotlight




I have a spotlight post over on the new and improved Scrapbook Expo blog called The Weekly Scrapper

I made a layout for the spotlight and I'm sharing it with you today!

XO Ice Cream by Gina Lideros

Description: I love incorporating photos into my design.   On this page, I printed my photos small and cut them the same size as my background pieces.  I created this layout based on a quilt background design that I love.  I used the Serendipity collection from American Crafts and added watercolor paints.
Supplies: American Crafts Dear Lizzy Serendipity collection: Patterned Papers, Thickers Royal/Foil Gold Stickers, Stickers Gold Mini Alpha, Fabric Embellishments Shapes, Pleather Bows, Enamel Dots, Ephemera; Other: watercolors, whited cardstock









I'm also sharing four of my favorite layouts on my spotlight today.  To visit the full post go here.




3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Gina! I love the way you used the patterned papers to create the shapes on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY clever and GORGEOUS--seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this design! so fun and unique!

    ReplyDelete