Saturday, December 13, 2014

Scrapbook Circle | Captured

Hi everyone!  I have a layout on the Scrapbook Circle blog today to share with you, that I made using the December 'We are Made of Stories' Kit.  When I first saw the papers & embellishments included in the December kit, I was so excited.  I absolutely loved the patterned papers included in the kit.  Which brings me to my design team choice: pattern piecing.  

To create my layout I first started by using a punch to punch out triangles from pattern paper.  Then I lined them up on my page, with a ruler to create the fun background design.



Next, I used a sewing machine to stitch the pieces in place.  I used embellishments from the kit and the December Favorite Elf Add-on to embellish my page.  

  



I hope you are inspired by my layout today!





1 comment:

  1. Love the way you used this patterned paper Gina! Such an awesome design!!

    ReplyDelete