Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Open Road | The Cut Shoppe Design Team


Hi friends,  I'm back today to share a recent layout that I made with you, using some brand new files from The Cut Shoppe!


The Open Road

I started my layout by cutting the Chevron in a Triangle cut file as my background.  Then I cut the Right on Target cut file and placed it behind my photo.  I then used Silhouette sketch pens with the Counting Stars cut file and Pack your Bags Tags cut file.  Once the sketch designs were dry I painted over them using watercolors and a waterbrush.  




I used a total of 4 cut files on my layout today.  I think that is the most that I have ever used on one layout and I just love how everything coordinates together!
I used:



                                                                    Right On Target







Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed my layout.  If you have made a project using cut files from the shoppe we would love to see them.  Link us up on The Cut Shoppe Facebook page!








1 comment:

  1. Awesome mix of the cut files Gina, and I love that most of your color, comes from the water colors! So fun!!

    ReplyDelete