Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Scrapbook Circle | Designer's Choice

Hi there everyone!  I have a recent layout to share today that I created for Scrapbook Circle using their October On This Day kit and Digital cuts.  When I first opened up my kit I noticed all the bright colors and patterns and wanted to create a layout that was equally as fun.  I had a vision in my mind to create a background out of lots of colorful circles going in a diagonal direction.  So I turned on my Silhouette and picked out this happy cut file (this is actually an older cut file from the shop).  I used the digital file repeatedly by cutting some papers from my main kit.  I also brought in some papers from the October Good Times & Right Now Add On's.

Gina_Lideros_Happy_Oct_SBC

To continue the circle theme I chose two photos of my dogs and trimmed them down to the same size as my other circles.  I used a ruler to line them all up in a diagonal fashion before adhering them down.  Next I used my sewing machine to stitch over them and added a few drops of spray mist.  Then for the fun part!  I added lots of little embellishments to liven up my page.  I love the way the Pinkfresh Studio wood drop stickers and Chickaniddy Crafts enamel stars accent my page.
happyc

I also used the Scrapbook Exclusive stamp set from the main kit to stamp this "oh yeah" phrase on my page.

c
Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you were inspired by my layout.  Stop by the Scrapbook Circle shop to pick up your October kit today!




1 comment:

  1. This layout is so awesome Gina!! What a great idea for your page design!! Definitely a new favorite!!

    ReplyDelete