Thursday, May 29, 2014

American Crafts DT May Gallery

Hi everyone!

I have some projects to share with you today that I made for the American Crafts DT May Gallery.  I love that we are able to mix and match their collections, including collections from their other brands.  Here are two layouts that I made using the wonderful Studio Calico Wanderlust collection ~ So fun!

Wonder












Photo of my Daughter and her friends on promotion day from Jr. High - to High School.  I can't believe it has been a year already, she is finishing up the school year tomorrow and then it is on to her Sophomore year.

I used the Wanderlust collection again on my second layout and threw in some Maggie Holmes Styleboard brads ~ love those!

Pretty Clever












This is layout is about my niece Miranda.  This photo was taken shortly after her graduation from high school and now she is studying at UC Santa Cruz.  I'm so proud of her and feeling so old.  Really where does the time go? 


Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed my layouts today~




2 comments:

  1. Love these fun designs, Gina!! And you did a great job mixing the collections!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are GREAT--love them both!

    ReplyDelete