Thursday, March 27, 2014

Stitched class at Studio Calico

Hi everyone!  I have been very busy getting ready for the Stitched Class at Studio Calico.  Have you signed up yet?  If not, there are only a few days left to register......  I will be helping out in the class as a class contributor and the best part is that it is taught by the fabulous Paige Evans

Add a personal touch to your paper crafting projects with STITCHED. Studio Calico Creative Team Member Paige Evans and a stellar line up of contributors will be sharing 24 unique ideas for adding hand and machine stitching to your layouts, cards and Project Life® spreads during this month long online class. We'll cover everything from different stitch types to quilting paper to adding dimension with stitching with ideas tailor made for your paper crafting projects.
Registration for this class will close on 3/31/2014 at 11:59pm EST. Class begins on April 1, 2014 and a new lesson will be posted daily through May 2nd.

Here is a sneak of my project that I made for the class :)


I am getting my embroidery supplies and sewing machine ready!  How about you?  Hope to see you there!










No comments:

Post a Comment