Wednesday, February 12, 2014

American Crafts February Gallery Layout \ This Happened

Hi there,

I have a a layout to share today for the American Crafts February gallery using the brand new Plus One collection from Amy Tangerine

If you know me, you know that I love bold colors, and this collction is all about the bold colors and patterns.

I was inspired by a picture that I saw on pinterest to create this layout.  Here is the photo:


and here is my take on it:

This Happened layout


















I kept the hexagons and split them into 6 parts, just like the photo then I stitched them down.  They remind me of cute little pie charts.  All of the papers and embellishments in this collection are so fun to create with.









supplies: American Crafts: Amy Tangerine (Plus One) flair adhesive badges, companion paper, couple paper, match paper, date paper, co-pilot paper, sidekick paper, ensemble paper, friend paper, twosome paper, buddy paper, black foam phase thickers, matte puffy accent stickers, Bits, sticker roll; Polka Dot party collection: epoxy stickers, fringe flowers; Yes, Please: simplify yes vellum shapes; Printshop: heart veneers; Cut and Paste collection: Cut Out accents chipboard thickers



Thanks for stopping by!  I will be back next week with another gallery layout using the Plus One collection, and be sure to visit this Friday for the American Crafts Valentine's day blog hop.







7 comments:

  1. This layout is AWESOME Gina! So so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing is that inspiration piece and you carried it out sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! I love this LO! Love the inspiration pic too. So very clever..x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome use of the Plus One collection, Gina!! You did a great job using the photo for your inspiration piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness! Lovin' those hexies!! Love the design of your page <3

    ReplyDelete