Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Super Fun Day

Hi there,

I hope you are having a great week.  We are still getting on the back to school schedule this week.   I have a fun layout to share with you today using the new Pier collection from Crate Paper.  I had my eye on this collection for quite some time and was ecstatic when a brand new store in our area started carrying it.

Super Fun Day Layout




































I had these fun pictures of Kalee and Sierra taken with mustache props during a recent photoshoot.  I loved the expression on their faces and couldn't wait to scrap these photos.
































I cut these fun mustaches out using my Silhouette cameo and backed them with some dark brown cardstock (Rocky Road by American Crafts) I loved the fun look that it gave my layout.  I added some fun 3d embellishments and sequins.







supplies:
Crate Paper: Summertime Paper, Splash Paper, Merry Go Round Paper, Heatwave Paper, Standouts layered stickers, layered embellishments - pinwheels & flags, Funkidori Thickers (Pier Collection),
flashcard brown thickers  (DIY Shop)
Cardstock: Rocky Road (American Crafts)


Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!







7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Loving all of those mustaches as journaling spots, Gina. Awesome page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute Gina!!! Super fun pic's go so well with your products and design:)Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun and such a different spin on this line..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fun page, Gina!! Such a great use of the Pier collection, for an everyday layout!! Those mustaches are too cute!

    ReplyDelete