Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sharing some recent publications

Hi everyone!  I must admit it slipped my mind to share these earlier.  I recently had a few layouts published in the Create: Sketches Idea Book 2013 that I would like to share with you.


Fabulous Friends Layout
This photo always makes me smile, our dog Roxy was just a puppy at the time and I am so glad that I captured this moment of her playing with my daughter Kalee.


You Are My Favorite Layout

I took this photo a few years ago of my nephew Derrick at a park on the Antioch piers. I love this photo.



Love This Smile Layout



I used lots of papers from Bella Blvd's Kiss Me collection on this layout, I love the color combo paired with this silly photo of my niece Sophia.

That's it for today, thanks for letting me share.  I think I am going to take my kids to the pool today, it is supposed to be 109 here.  Hot!!



5 comments:

  1. Congrats on all of these pubs, Gina. Such a fabulous collection of pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the publications.....on a sadder note I am sad that they are no longer going to have the Mags in publication. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trying again-darn auto correct!
    That's one of my favorite issues! Love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete