Monday, April 15, 2013

You Make Me Happy....

Hi Friends,
I have a case of the Monday's today. It's Tax day (just stood in line to get them mailed off) and my allergies are in full bloom. I have a sore throat and a case of the sniffles so I can use some sunshine today and thought that you could too. I have a bright happy layout to share with you that I created recently using a new Hero Arts stamp set.

You Make Me Happy
I found this title in the silhouette store and couldn't wait to play with it. I stamped a border along the top and bottom of my layout using Hero Arts: So kind stamp set that they recently sent me.

For a quick and easy embellishment I handcut these cute little feathers. I am really loving this trend.

supplies:

Hero Arts: so kind stamp
ink: soft granite, tide pool, orange soda, butter bar
pattern papers: SEI Vanilla Sunshine

Well, that is it for now. Hope you have a productive day!

4 comments:

  1. love the colors on this~beautiful design and work:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Gina...the cutwork, the feathers...all of it! Hope you're feeling better soon. Allergies are no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your LO!! It's really beautiful. Hope you feel better soon..x

    ReplyDelete