Monday, April 1, 2013

Everyday With You...

Hey Everyone!  Today is the day that the brand new All American collection from Bella Blvd. starts shipping!



 I have an extra layout on the Bella Blvd. blog today showcasing this beautiful collection.

Everyday With You is an Adventure


I love the versatility of the new All American collection. Even though it boasts a Fourth of July theme, it is also perfect for boys and every day themes too. When I first saw this collection, I knew that I wanted to do a layout about my sons'boundless energy. He is constantly on the go and stays busy all day long. I started my layout by cutting out this fun adventure title out of United We Stand paper, then I paired Blue High Five's and Sienna Ice Chip Alphabet together to finish the title. Bella's fun new All American flags and Designer tapes helped tie everything together.


supplies:
All American: United We Stand, Seeing Stars, Borders and Cute Cuts,
Cardstock Stickers: Just Write, Alpha + Bits, Blue High Five Alphabet, Gulf High Five Alphabet
Family Dynamix: Quadrants
Flags: All American
Chipboard: Chip Alphabet - Sienna Ice, Chip Icons
Designer Tape: Navy Dot, Chlorine Dot, Red Chevron
Button Market: Gulf Squares

4 comments:

  1. Another awesome page, Gina! I always love your diecut work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! I love the colors and the die-cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that collection and it sure worked great here.

    ReplyDelete