Thursday, February 14, 2013

Posing Pretty

Hey everyone,

Happy Valentines day! Are you doing anything special with your sweetheart today? My husband and I went out to dinner the other night to celebrate, we always celebrate with the kids on Valentines day.
I have another Bella Blvd layout to share with you today. This one has lot of hearts on it :)

Posing Pretty layout
I recently created this heart cutting file on my Silhouette Cameo and I couldn't wait to use it with
some yummy Bella products. I cut my file out of kraft paper and then backed it with Bella papers and
designer tapes. The colors in these lines complimented each other and made this layout come to life.





supplies:
Kiss Me Collection: Borders
Flags: Girl
Winter Wonder Collection: Icy
Birthday Girl Collection:Borders
Baby Boy Collection: Momma's Boy
Cardstock Stickers: Card Sentiments
Crochet Flowers: Dahlia, Daisies
Designer Tape: Piggy Gulf Dot, Pony Dot
High Five Alpha Stickers: Black-White High Fives
Button Market: Neutrals Mix
Ciao Chip Versatile Elements:Stars & Hearts

Did you know that the February issue of the Bella Buzz is now available. Stop by the Bella Blvd blog to download your free copy today.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I love all of these hearts. Such a great background and page, Gina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the hearts!! Love the mix of 3-D and cut outs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page and what a fabulous design idea for those hearts :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. long time i cant visit your blog and now finally i have a time to blogwalking. i love this layout gina! love the way you using heart shape in your layout

    ReplyDelete