Friday, January 11, 2013

the pink shirt


Hey everyone,

I have a fun layout to share with you today that I created for a challenge going on over at Lily Bee designs. You can view the challenge here:
Lily Bee use your scraps challenge

I had so much fun with this challenge. It was a great way to use up scraps that I already had on hand from various other projects.

I used my Silhouette to cut out the large hexagon shape, sprayed my background paper with spray mist and then glued the shape back on, with various pattern papers underneath.

The Pink Shirt

Look for me soon in Scrapbook Trends August 2013




supplies:
cardstock: white (Recollections)
pattern papers, banner stickers and mini alphas: Persnickety collection (Lily Bee Designs)
spray mist: Mister Huey's (Studio Calico)
wood veneer speech bubble: Studio Calico
enamel dots: Winter wonderland(My Mind's eye)
cutting tool: Silhouette Cameo
cutting files: star tab, arrow tab (Daniela Dobson), arrows (Studio Calico), rad, really bubble words, star (Karla Dudley), hexagonal geometric background (Hero Arts),
border punch: knock outs (American Crafts)
sewing machine: Brother
silver thread: sulky
adhesive: Atg (Scotch), liquid (Helmar's)


5 comments:

  1. love this Gina!! Very fun and pull of color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, Gina! Such a cool background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great page- love the large hexagon!! so fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how awesome is this! So glad you liked the challenge too. Love the masking and misting and the design. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete