Sunday, December 30, 2012

Lucky Me

stopping by with a quick one this afternoon. I created this layout with scraps I had on hand from Bella Blvd's new Kiss Me collection.

In light of the recent tragedy in Newtown, CT. I have been thinking about just how lucky I am to have 2 healthy beautiful children and I thank my lucky stars for them each and every day. Even when they drive me crazy (lol).

title: Lucky Me
This layout came together fairly quickly, I used up a lot of scraps on this layout by cutting them into strips, and laying them in a diagonal fashion.


supplies:
cardstock: white (Recollections)
pattern papers, designer tape, stickers, checkers button (Bella Blvd.)
tools: knockouts border punch (American Crafts)
Silhouette Cameo: lucky me title (Karla Dudley), stitched heart (American Crafts), arrow (Studio Calico)
adhesive: Scotch
pen: Zig


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love all the color and the design of this. And I agree even when they drive you crazy, so much to be thankful for

    ReplyDelete