Friday, August 17, 2012

the good life....

Wow, can't believe it has been a whole week since I've blogged. Where do I start? Things have been pretty busy around here. On Saturday I went on a trip with this special lady:


My daughter Kalee started 8th grade at a new school:
(that's her on the right)

And Matthew turned 10!

We had a special day together. I took him out to lunch, to the cards and comic book store, to pick out some video games at GameStop and he got a new Airsoft rifle for his birthday. He was so excited!

His expression cracks me up, the gun is bigger than he is!

We have also been very busy with cheer and football season:

It has been challenging to find the time to scrapbook. But with both kids back in school next week, I am determined to get back into it.

I created 1 layout this week using the new Summer of '69 kit by Studio Calico:



That's it for now, I will hopefully be back next week with some pics from Matthew's birthday party this weekend. We are going paintballing! Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Life sure has been busy with good things for you, Gina. :) I'm glad you were able to squeeze at least one page in. It's such a fun page. I love the chevron with the circles in the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the page~you have great style Gina~a good eye!!!:):)

    ReplyDelete