Wednesday, May 9, 2012

sibling love

Good morning, I hope that your Wednesday is off to a great start. Mine has been busy so far with driving 2 carpools, doing all the grocery shopping and taking the dogs for a walk. I will be glad when summer is here and I can relax a little.
I wanted to share with you a recent layout that I made using the Here and Now kit from Elle's Studio. I really love all of the cute tags and pennants that Elle makes and I am really loving her kits too.

I took this photo of my kids during a recent trip that we took to San Francisco. I thought that it was funny and shows their personalities (big sister always messing with little brother)

Sibling Love layout:



for a fun background effect I added some Claudine Hellmuth paint using a stencil from the Crafter's workshop.
and I threw in a couple of ink spots and sequins too.


Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day!


6 comments:

  1. Great painted background, Gina! I just saw an idea on Pinterest to squeeze a toilet paper tube into a heart shape and use it to stamp on a page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout - love the stencil paint background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving that background and your use of color!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, I love using those stencils, what a neat look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute layout! I love the stencil background. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome...I might would like to life the paint idea....great job.

    ReplyDelete