Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kindred spirits

Hi Friends,

I have a sweet card that I would like to share with you today, using the new Vintedge collection and fundamentals vellum from Ruby Rock-it designs!

Kindered spirits card:


The sentiment "kindred spirits" is from a Fundamentals rub on sheet. As soon as I saw the sentiment I thought it would be fun to use on a card for a friend that is with you in spirit but may live far away.

To add texture to my card, I added some burlap that I found at my craft supply and a feather and a vintage button.

I used a punch to punch out two butterflies from vellum and adhered them to the tag. I love the pattern on this vellum and how it adds a sense of delicacy to the card.

supplies:

Ruby Rock-it: Vintedge paper, paper twine; Fundamentals: vellum and rub on sentiment

ink: dark brown (clear snap)

other: burlap, vintage button, feather (craft supply)




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Gina. I love all of the texture on here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice! LOVE that banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful! That feather really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card ! Great job. I am a new follower to your awesome blog !!

    julieshearer@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gina i love this one

    ReplyDelete