Wednesday, October 12, 2011

busy day ahead...

Good morning everyone, I have a busy day ahead. My daughter and her classmates have term1 finals for 7th grade today. Can't believe the year is going by so fast! I am driving the carpool today and taking them out to Starbucks this morning for a special treat before testing. I just wanted to post a couple of quick cards before I go...
I made these quick cards for a challenge last week.

I miss you card

I cut the flowers on this with my Slice, and then added stitching, lace and brads. I also used Crate paper, Sassafras lass and Glitz (sticker).


HB wishes

I added stitching on this one with my Sew Easy from We R Memory Makers I also used October Afternoon papers, Basic Grey pops. TFS!

Thanks for letting me share! Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. the cards turned out great~love the stiching and the Crate paper!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeee the flowers and pinwheels! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete