Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Not so serious

Hi all! Gina here! I am so excited to share a recent layout that I made for GCD studios. When I first got my Design Team box from GCD studios I was so excited to break it open and try out the chip art pieces and tools. I used them for the very first time on this fun layout with the Homespun Chic collection by Melody Ross.



for this project I used:







To create the stars I used the chip art ornamental frame tool on the chipboard stars.



Then I painted both stars white and then misted one with glimmer mist.


After they dried, I punched a hole through them with a hole punch and then brads (from the Homespun chic collection) to give them some flair.

Here is a closeup of the star

They make really fun embellishments!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous LO Gina! I love the colors and how crisp and clean it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and fun layout! Love all the stars, the title, and of course, those hilarious pictures! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete